Refer a friend
Refer a friend to NST and receive €250/£250. Find out more.
Multi tour bonus
Receive a bonus for your school of €500/£500. Click here for more information.
Visit before you go
Enjoy a two night complimentary B&B stay for two people in your group’s chosen accommodation before your trip. This offer does not include flights. Find out more.
Loire Valley Science School Trips & Tours
The Loire Valley is without doubt one of Europe’s most diverse regions in terms of its landscape, history, châteaux, vineyards and culinary traditions, with plenty of educational opportunities for your science pupils to enjoy. NST can tailor an itinerary that also includes Futuroscope, a truly unique theme park and a highlight for school groups visiting the region.
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Flight from Ireland||Cite des Science, Paris||Evening meal & Local orientation|
|2||Full day in Futuroscope Park||Evening meal in the park followed by Laser show|
|3||Full day in Futuroscope Park||Evening meal & free time|
|4||Monmousseau Sparkling Wine Caves including tour of the caves & tasting (grape juice for students)||Transfer to airport for return flight to Ireland|
|Morning||Flight from Ireland|
|Afternoon||Cite des Science, Paris|
|Evening||Evening meal & Local orientation|
|Morning||Full day in Futuroscope Park|
|Afternoon||Evening meal in the park followed by Laser show|
|Morning||Full day in Futuroscope Park|
|Afternoon||Evening meal & free time|
|Morning||Monmousseau Sparkling Wine Caves including tour of the caves & tasting (grape juice for students)|
|Afternoon||Transfer to airport for return flight to Ireland|
On-tour support includes...
- Services of a See Off Representative at your departure airport
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
A theme park that’s been designed with fun and education in mind - and it’s one of France’s most visited attractions. Packed with content, the park offers a wealth of ideas so you can develop your educational projects around your visit.
Join the latest rescue mission to keep the Hubble telescope observing deepest space in this 3D IMAX film.
Take part in a fantastic race inside the human body in this flight simulation style attraction.
Dance with Robots
Representing a great technology with ten 7 metre high robots fully articulated taken from the automotive industry.
See an asteroid smash into our planet, watch as two galaxies crash into each other, witness the massive cosmic collisions in the depths of space that formed the universe, shape it today and set the blueprint for its future.
The Future is Wild
Darwin’s theory of evolution throws light on how species evolved in the past, and is the inspiration for Futuroscope’s imaginative look into the future. It takes pupils on a life-sized augmented reality experience.
Aquarium du Val de Loire
Study the diversity of the Loire’s aquatic life and touch the fish in the 15 metre tactile pool!
We offer flights from a variety of departure airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1996