Business LIVE! Event Disneyland Paris
Inspire their future career at our Business LIVE! event at Disneyland® Paris! Learn more here.
Business LIVE! Event New York
Inspire their future career at our Business LIVE! event in New York! Learn more here.
Refer a friend
Refer a friend to NST and receive €250/£250. Find out more.
Multi tour bonus
Receive a bonus for your school of €500/£500. Click here for more information.
Visit before you go
Enjoy a two night complimentary B&B stay for two people in your group’s chosen accommodation before your trip. This offer does not include flights. Find out more.
Berlin Business Studies School Trips & Tours
Immerse your pupils in the culture of one of Europe’s most dynamic cities on an NST Business Studies tour to Berlin. This gateway to Central and Eastern Europe, as well as the economic regions of Western Europe, offers a unique insight into one of the most interesting markets in the region.
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Morning flight from Ireland||Guided tour of Berlin||Sony Centre at Potsdamer Platz|
|2||BMW Motorbike Factory Tour||The Reichstag||Free time|
|3||The Story of Berlin||TV Tower||Bowling evening|
|4||Chocopath at Ritter Sport Store||Return flight to Ireland|
|Morning||Morning flight from Ireland|
|Afternoon||Guided tour of Berlin|
|Evening||Sony Centre at Potsdamer Platz|
|Morning||BMW Motorbike Factory Tour|
|Morning||The Story of Berlin|
|Morning||Chocopath at Ritter Sport Store|
|Afternoon||Return flight to Ireland|
Price Shown includes
On-tour support includes...
- Services of a See Off Representative at your departure airport
- Services of an NST Berlin City Representative to assist with check-in and provide 24-hour assistance
Additional on-tour support available...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
Take a tour of this enormous factory which produces over 2,400 cars a day on a production line that is 96% automated with assembly robots. The Autostadt includes a museum and feature pavilions for the principal brands in the Volkswagen Group including VW, Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Bentley and Lamborghini. These cars are produced in the main plant and transported by conveyor belt to the adjacent stunning glass towers where they sit in futuristic garages awaiting collection. Popular for its ultra modern architecture, the factory makes extensive use of renewable energy.
Ritter Sport Chocopath
Dip into the world of chocolate-making during a tour of the Ritter Sport factory and explore the Chocopath to learn how chocolate is created, from raw ingredients to the finished chocolate bar. Here, your group will learn how the longstanding Ritter Sport brand has focused on traditional values, such as the continuous development of taste and quality, whilst at the same time taking environmental responsibility very seriously.
BMW Motorbike Factory Tour
Take a guided tour through the birth place of BMW motorcycles. Experience the fascination of a highly modern vehicle production, where man and machine build two-wheeled dreams! Experts are happy to answer your questions.
One of the most famous locations in the world, the Sony Center is home to many international companies. Here, your students will enjoy exploring a mix of shops, restaurants, offices, art and film museums, cinemas, an IMAX theatre, a small version of Legoland, and a ‘Sony Style’ store.
This impressive building, perhaps most recognisable due to its impressive glass dome, re-opened as the new seat of Federal Parliament in 1999. Here, students can learn about the building’s turbulent 121-year history.
The large indoor market in the centre of the city is an ideal place to put language skills to the test and pick up a bargain or two.
Located at the very heart of the city on the Alexanderplatz, the Berlin TV tower is part of German history: in the sixties the East German government had the TV tower built to demonstrate the strength and efficiency of the socialist party system. Today the tower, Berlin’s highest structure, shapes the skyline of the German capital city and has fantastic views - and serves as a landmark of the reunited Germany. Your group can pinpoint the many landmarks and attend the free exhibition.
The Brandenburg Gate
Berlin’s only remaining city gate and a symbol of unified Germany. The Quadriga that sits on top has a history as eventful as the city’s.
Here, your group will see how East and West Berlin were divided for 28 years. The Bernauerstrasse Memorial allows students to see remains of the Berlin Wall as well as an exhibition on Berlin during the Cold War. The East Side Gallery is the longest surviving stretch of the wall and is nearly 1.5km long – and includes the work of various artists and political cartoonists.
The Story of Berlin
A fabulous museum that shows over 800 years of Berlin’s history, through a number of interactive exhibitions and sound and light shows.
Wallmuseum-Haus at Checkpoint Charlie
Featuring exhibitions about the legendary border crossing point, this fascinating museum includes demonstrations of how individuals smuggled themselves across the border. Here, your group will have the opportunity to explore what drove some people to go along with the collectivist culture, and others to resist.
Guided Tour of Berlin
Our City Representative, or one of her team, will take your group on a half-day tour of the key sights and provide a first-hand perspective of Berlin’s history and how life has changed for the city’s residents.
- Berlin Wall: Students will see how East and West Berlin were divided for 28 years. Potsdamer Platz and the East Side Gallery are two of the remaining areas where it is still accessible to see a section of the wall.
- The Reichstag: This impressive building, perhaps most recognisable due to its impressive glass dome, re-opened as the new seat of Federal Parliament in 1999. Here, students can learn about the building’s turbulent 114-year history.
- The Brandenburg Gate: Berlin’s only remaining city gate and a symbol of unified Germany. The dramatic Quadriga that sits on top has a history as eventful as the city’s.
Groups can visit the fabulous cinema at Potsdamer Platz. Bowling Am Schillerpark. This bowling alley is the most popular of four available in Berlin.
Tropical Islands Water Park
This indoor tropical beach, which lies outside of the city, is home to water slides, lagoons and miniature golf, as well as the world’s largest indoor rainforest.
- Tropical Islands Water Park
- IMAX Cinema
- Ice Skating
We offer flights from a variety of departure airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1996