Munich German Language School Trips & Tours
A study tour to Bavaria’s capital offers language groups a diverse range of target language-focused visits together with exceptional cultural experiences, from royal palaces to modern architecture, film studios and numerous museums.
There’s really no better way to reinforce classroom-based learning than by surrounding your pupils with native speakers and immersing them in the culture of German life on a study tour, and the diverse city of Munich ticks every box. With a fantastic range of visits on offer, we’ll help you to strike a perfect balance of cultural experiences and target language-focused visits and workshops to get the very most from your German language school trip.
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Daytime flight & transfer to accommodation. Check in assistance from NST Representative||Bowling|
|2||Munich - guided tour||Olympic Stadium & tour||Games at Hostel|
|3||Visit the Salzburg Salt Mines||Salzburg||German quiz night|
|4||Free time for shopping or additional sightseeing||Transfer to airport for return flight to Ireland|
|Morning||Daytime flight & transfer to accommodation. Check in assistance from NST Representative|
|Morning||Munich - guided tour|
|Afternoon||Olympic Stadium & tour|
|Evening||Games at Hostel|
|Morning||Visit the Salzburg Salt Mines|
|Evening||German quiz night|
|Morning||Free time for shopping or additional sightseeing|
|Afternoon||Transfer to airport for return flight to Ireland|
On-tour support includes...
- Services of a See Off Representative at your departure airport
- Services of an NST City Representative whilst in Munich to assist with hotel check-in and provide 24-hour assistance
Additional on-tour support available...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
Language Walking Tour
Exclusive to NST
Exclusive! Take a walking tour of this fascinating city with Birgit, our own dedicated City Representative. Your walking tour will take in the sights and sounds of the city, providing plenty of opportunity for language practice, and will be tailored to your group’s level of skill and language requirements.
Established in 1985, classes at this Munich school are taught in German with a focus on oral skills. Classes involve visits to the local town so students can practise their language skills.
Bavaria Film Studios
Take a tour behind the scenes of the largest film studios in Europe. Students will also encounter movie classics like the original model submarine from “Das Boot”, the mythical creature from “The Never Ending Story” and the Gallic village from “Asterix and Obelix vs. Caesar”. It’s even possible to star in a little film and be coached by a director.
“The castle of the fairy-tale king” is one of the most popular of all palaces and castle in Europe. The setting of this beautiful and magical white turreted castle could not be more idyllic.
Free Go Explore journals
We understand that learning resources form an important part of a language tour. Our free Go Explore educational resources are a great tool for pupils to record their language experience and build their confidence when exploring another culture, language and location.
With space to add information, pre-visit notes, a daily journal about what they’ve seen and learnt and space for relevant vocabulary our journals are useful for assisting in controlled assessment preparation and is a valuable memento of time spent abroad.
We offer flights from a variety of departure airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1996