Manchester Theme Park School Trips & Tours
Exciting things have been happening in Manchester over recent years, this vibrant city offers lots to see and do and is a great location to take students on a theme park school trip. You can spend a day exploring the exciting visits of Manchester including Old Trafford before spending a fun packed day at the thrilling Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, only a couple of hours drive from the city.
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Morning flight from Ireland||Visit MOSI (Museum of Science & Industry)||Manchester Theatre Performance|
|2||Alton Towers (seasonal opening April-October)||Return flight to Ireland|
|Morning||Morning flight from Ireland|
|Afternoon||Visit MOSI (Museum of Science & Industry)|
|Evening||Manchester Theatre Performance|
|Morning||Alton Towers (seasonal opening April-October)|
|Afternoon||Return flight to Ireland|
On tour support includes...
- Services of a See Off Representative at your departure airport
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
Alton Towers Resort
With over 40 rides, attractions and live shows, Alton Towers Resort is Britain’s greatest escape and as the UK’s #1 theme park, the ultimate destination for your next school trip! With amazing educational and recreational school trips to choose from you can really make the most of those amazing experiences outside the classroom. Our dedicated schools team provide high quality and valuable experiences for your pupils, including a range of talks and workshops that cover Science, Business, History, Geography and engineering as well as many more. Includes entrance to the park too.
Old Trafford Stadium
Go behind the scenes at Old Trafford and see the stadium through the eyes of Manchester United players! From the dizzy heights of the Sir Alex Ferguson stand to the atmosphere of the players’ dressing room, you can follow the footsteps of so many legendary reds!
Set in a magnificent waterside location at the heart of the redeveloped Salford Quays in Greater Manchester, The Lowry brings together a wide variety of performing and visual arts under one roof. The Lowry offers school groups the best in entertainment and education in the arts.
The Trafford Centre
Situated just five miles outside of Manchester city centre, here groups can enjoy a vast range of stores along three miles of granite and marble boulevards! There are many restaurants and places to eat plus the Trafford Centre is also home to the Odeon 20 screen cinema - one of the largest in the UK.
We offer flights from a variety of departure airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1996