Refer a friend
Refer a friend to NST and receive €250/£250. Find out more.
Multi tour bonus
Receive a bonus for your school of €500/£500. Click here for more information.
Visit before you go
Enjoy a two night complimentary B&B stay for two people in your group’s chosen accommodation before your trip. This offer does not include flights. Find out more.
Dutch Coast Theme Park School Trips & Tours
The world-famous city of Amsterdam in known for its canals, Rembrandt, Van Gogh and Anne Frank’s House, whilst the Dutch Coast boasts long sandy beaches and traditional Dutch attractions. De Eftling’s theme park is a huge attraction for visitors of all ages as well as Walibi Holland’s.
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Flight to the Netherlands & transfer to accommodation||Exploration of local area|
|2||Full day visit to Amsterdam. Tour of Anne Frank's House, canal cruise, free time for shopping in Damm Square, museum or gallery visits||Quiz night|
|3||Full day in Park Walibi Holland (seasonal opening April-October)||Free time|
|4||Free time for shopping & sightseeing||Transfer to airport for return flight to Ireland|
|Morning||Flight to the Netherlands & transfer to accommodation|
|Afternoon||Exploration of local area|
|Morning||Full day visit to Amsterdam. Tour of Anne Frank's House, canal cruise, free time for shopping in Damm Square, museum or gallery visits|
|Morning||Full day in Park Walibi Holland (seasonal opening April-October)|
|Morning||Free time for shopping & sightseeing|
|Afternoon||Transfer to airport for return flight to Ireland|
On-tour support includes...
- Services of a See Off Representative at your departure airport
Additional on-tour support available...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
Efteling Theme Park
Known as the World of Wonders where fairytales come true, this is the most popular theme park in the Netherlands. This theme park is home to ‘Aquanura’, the largest water show in Europe.
Van Gogh Museum
Comprising the largest collection of Van Goghs in the world, the museum includes over 200 canvases by the master, providing a fascinating insight into his life and oeuvre. The museum also exhibits an extensive permanent collection of works by other 19th-century artists including Gauguin and Toulouse-Lautrec. The museum is ideally located on Museumplein in Amsterdam, between the Rijksmuseum and the Stedelijk Museum.
Canal Cruise through Amsterdam
See the major sights of Amsterdam as you travel along the canal.
Here, you’ll find it all. The wildest roller coasters, most exciting attractions,and coolest festivals.the city.
We offer flights from a variety of departure airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1996