Book early & save £25pp / €25pp
That’s a €25/£25 per person saving for overseas tours with a minimum of 3 nights’ accommodation. Find out more.
Refer a friend
Refer a friend to NST and receive €250/£250. Find out more.
Multi tour bonus
Receive a bonus for your school of €500/£500. Click here for more information.
Visit before you go
Enjoy a two night complimentary B&B stay for two people in your group’s chosen accommodation before your trip. This offer does not include flights. Find out more.
Budapest Music Trips & Tours
The beautful city of Budapest offers music groups the opportunity to trace the steps of famous names such as Liszt, Bartok and Kodaly during a concert tour here.
NST can incorporate a variety of performance venues into your itinerary, whose enthusiastic audiences make this an excellent destination for music groups. An idel destination for music groups of various ages and abilities.
Top performance venues
Located in the heart of Buda’s castle district, this 11th century church allows groups to perform at mass or give a short recital.
St Stephen’s Cathedral
Groups can perform at this fabulous neoclassical basilica.
St Anna’s Church
This centrally-located small Baroque church is a popular concert venue for our groups.
Groups can perform at this traditional concert hall which has good technical equipment. Danube Palace (Duna Palota) is ideal for choirs or orchestras.
Szentendre Market Square
This small town on the Danube bend hosts open-air concerts suitable for both choirs and orchestras.
During term-time many schools welcome visiting groups from the UK.
Providing spectacular views of the Danube and city, the Fisherman’s Bastion’s neo-gothic architectural style is a most impressive sight.
Walking Tour of Buda
Visiting Varhegy (Castle Hill) in Buda - visit the Buda Palace, Matyas Church, Jewish Prayer House & the Fisherman’s Bastion and Budapest Historical Museum.
Danube River Cruise
See the sights of both Buda and Pest on a relaxing Danube river cruise. Available April to October.
Budapest has held the title ‘City of Spas’ since the year 1934, as it has more thermal and medicinal water springs than any other capital city in the world. Gellert baths are one of the most popular baths in Budapest. Alternatively, your pupils can enjoy a relaxing evening at the Széchenyi thermal bath, one of the largest spa complexes in Europe.
- Traditional folklore evening
- ...and much more!
We offer flights from a variety of departure airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1996