Book early & save £25pp / €25pp
That’s a €25/£25 per person saving for overseas tours with a minimum of 3 nights’ accommodation. Find out more.
Refer a friend
Refer a friend to NST and receive €250/£250. Find out more.
Multi tour bonus
Receive a bonus for your school of €500/£500. Click here for more information.
Visit before you go
Enjoy a two night complimentary B&B stay for two people in your group’s chosen accommodation before your trip. This offer does not include flights. Find out more.
Brussels Theme Park School Trips & Tours
There are a vast number of seaside towns along the Belgian Coast, all with sandy beaches, cafés, restaurants and shops, ideal for introducing groups to another culture whilst experiencing the thrills of range of theme parks.
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Flight from Ireland, transfer to accommodation||Bruges - 30 minute canal cruise then onto Choco-Story Museum form demonstration and tasting||Local orientation|
|2||Full day in Brussels - Guided sightseeing tour, European Parliament, Ascend the Atomium and more||Free time for games on the beach (weather permitting)|
|3||Full day visit to Bellewaerde Theme Park (seasonal opening)||Disco|
|4||Sightseeing & shopping in Ghent||Return flight to Ireland|
|Morning||Flight from Ireland, transfer to accommodation|
|Afternoon||Bruges - 30 minute canal cruise then onto Choco-Story Museum form demonstration and tasting|
|Morning||Full day in Brussels - Guided sightseeing tour, European Parliament, Ascend the Atomium and more|
|Afternoon||Free time for games on the beach (weather permitting)|
|Morning||Full day visit to Bellewaerde Theme Park (seasonal opening)|
|Morning||Sightseeing & shopping in Ghent|
|Afternoon||Return flight to Ireland|
Price Shown includes
On-tour support includes...
- Services of a See Off Representative at your departure airport
Additional on-tour support available...
- Pre-booked meals at great group prices
- A choice of packed lunches for your group throughout your stay
The Atomium is a monument built for the 1958 World Fair and, with its highest sphere being at 102 metres tall, offers a stunning panoramic view of the city. This unusual structure houses interesting exhibitions and other public spaces within each of its huge spheres.
Euro Space Centre
This fascinating and interactive experience is dedicated to space exploration, its history, galaxies and planets.
A Space Odyssey
Tour the indoor exhibition on Space Conquest, from the Big Bang to the most futuristic of space exploration projects. Hop on board a full-scale mock space shuttle, tour the cockpit and cargo bays, then ‘ride an asteroid’ in the dynamic cinema.
Let your pupils experience life as an astronaut. With a whole range of missions and programmes, your group’s experience
could include rides on multi-axis and moonwalk chairs as well as a microrocket workshop.
Bellewaerde Theme Park
Spend a day at this fantastic theme park, home to a wonderful mix of rollercoasters, shows, animals and water features.
Here, you’ll find it all. The wildest roller coasters, most exciting attractions,and coolest festivals.the city.
We offer flights from a variety of departure airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1996