Belfast Cultural & Transition Yr School Trips & Tours
Belfast is quickly becoming an exciting city to visit - and with more and more exhibitions and cultural visits opening, it's a destination that's suitable for all ages. With a great choice of experiences to excite students studying a variety of topics including Titanic Belfast® which has brought a new life to the Titanic Quarter, a cultural school trip to Belfast is an excellent low budget visit for school groups.
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Transfer to Belfast. Guided tour of Shankill Road and Falls Road||Guided tour of Stormont Parliament Buildings||Bowling|
|2||Titanic Belfast®||W5 Science Museum||Transfer back to school|
|Morning||Transfer to Belfast. Guided tour of Shankill Road and Falls Road|
|Afternoon||Guided tour of Stormont Parliament Buildings|
|Afternoon||W5 Science Museum|
|Evening||Transfer back to school|
On-tour support includes...
- Services of a See Off Representative at your departure airport
Visit the world’s largest Titanic visitor experience at this fascinating museum in Belfast. Students don’t just learn, they become enthralled by full scale replicas and visually stunning displays through nine interactive galleries.
Geography Walking Tours
Your Field Studies Guide will tailor make a geography walking tour to suit your pupils key study requirements. They will lead and deliver educational content on a full or half day itinerary.
Available from any location in Ireland, our executive coaches are fitted with seatbelts, toilet facilities, air conditioning, DVD and reclining seats.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1996
Refer a friend
Refer a friend to NST and receive €250/£250. Find out more.
Multi tour bonus
Receive a bonus for your school of €500/£500. Click here for more information.
Visit before you go
Enjoy a two night complimentary B&B stay for two people in your group’s chosen accommodation before your trip. This offer does not include flights. Find out more.