Join us on an inspection tour to Budapest or Morocco!
Experience some of the most exciting and inspiring destinations in the world, meet our team and enjoy the NST experience with us on our 2020 inspection tours.
This year, our inspection tours programme takes us to Budapest in April and Morocco in October. If you have recently booked a tour with us, you may qualify to join us on one of our tours.
Places are limited so please get in touch soon to express your interest and secure a place on your preferred tour.
Register your interest
If you’re interest in joining us on one of our inspection tours, please email Noelle at email@example.com or call us on +353 (0)1 894 0300. Alternatively, please register your interest below.
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility is based on criterion as outlined in point 2 below. On receipt of your application we will advise if you are not eligible for a free place or concession place, or if the tour you requested is full.
2. Inspection tour places will be allocated to group leaders with a group tour booked to travel with NST from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020. Tours which departed before 1st April 2019 have no entitlement to an inspection tour place as these cannot be carried forward. The free/concession group leader price will apply where your group consisted or consists of 35 or more paying passengers, staying a minimum of 3 nights in accommodation in Europe (not including Ireland or the UK) or worldwide. For group sizes of less than 35 paying passengers or less than 3 nights in accommodation, please get in touch.
3. Inspection tour places cannot be held until NST is in receipt of your fully completed application form and the applicable deposit has been paid.
4. Allocation of places on inspection tours is on a first come, first served basis. A maximum number of places allocated to each inspection tour and once this figure is reached no further bookings can be accepted.
5. If you cancel your place after we have received your application and more than 3 months before the inspection tour departure date there is no charge. If you cancel within 3 months of the inspection tour departure date you will forfeit your inspection tour place and will be subject to a cancellation fee.
6. For all paying places, group leader and accompanying places, a deposit is payable. These are €100/£100 for Budapest and €300/£300 deposit for Morocco. These need to be paid immediately to secure the place with the balance paid in full more than 3 months before departure.
7. One group leader price is applicable per group tour booked. In addition, a limited number of accompanying places for a colleague or partner may be available. The allocation of any additional places is entirely at the discretion of NST.
8. Single rooms may be provided at an additional supplement, subject to availability. All prices shown are on a twin room basis. Single rooms are only provided if the single room supplement is paid to NST.
9. Should there be insufficient interest for any of the inspection tours you will be advised accordingly and your monies will be refunded, no later than 8 weeks before departure.
10. Dates and inclusions are subject to change and NST may add new inspection tours or replace existing destinations with alternatives at any stage up to 3 months before the departure dates shown.
11. Name changes advised within 3 months of travel are subject to an amendment fee of €100/£100 per person. Please make sure that the names given on the application form are exactly the same as they appear on the individuals’ passport.
12. Any visas required are not included by NST and must be arranged by the individual.
13. Places for accompanying guests are subject to availability at the following prices:
Budapest - €350pp/£300pp
Morocco - €900pp/£775pp
Please get in touch for details and availability.
Group leader price supplements
A supplement price will apply to group leaders who do not meet the free place criterion set down in point 2 of our teacher inspection tours conditions. Please get in touch for details and prices.