Book early & save £25pp / €25pp
That’s a €25/£25 per person saving for overseas tours with a minimum of 3 nights’ accommodation. Find out more.
Refer a friend
Refer a friend to NST and receive €250/£250. Find out more.
Multi tour bonus
Receive a bonus for your school of €500/£500. Click here for more information.
Visit before you go
Enjoy a two night complimentary B&B stay for two people in your group’s chosen accommodation before your trip. This offer does not include flights. Find out more.
Amsterdam & Dutch Coast Transition Year School Trips & Tours
The ideal destination for your first Transition Year trip abroad! The safe, vibrant, bustling and largely pedestrianised seaside resort of Noordwijk is the ideal destination for your pupils’ first visit abroad. A cheaper alternative to most French destinations, this resort will truly open up your pupils’ eyes to a brand new culture and way of life.
Our sample itinerary provides you with an idea of the visits you can cover during your trip. We can tailor-make an itinerary to support your specific learning outcomes.
|1||Flight to the Netherlands & transfer to accommodation||Exploration of local area|
|2||Full day visit to Amsterdam. Tour of Anne Frank's House, canal cruise, free time for shopping in Damm Square, museum or gallery visits||Quiz night|
|3||Morning in Amsterdam with visit to Rembrandt's House||Clara Maria Cheese & Clog Farm en route to Noordwijk||Free time|
|4||Free time for shopping & sightseeing||Transfer to airport for return flight to Ireland|
|Morning||Flight to the Netherlands & transfer to accommodation|
|Afternoon||Exploration of local area|
|Morning||Full day visit to Amsterdam. Tour of Anne Frank's House, canal cruise, free time for shopping in Damm Square, museum or gallery visits|
|Morning||Morning in Amsterdam with visit to Rembrandt's House|
|Afternoon||Clara Maria Cheese & Clog Farm en route to Noordwijk|
|Morning||Free time for shopping & sightseeing|
|Afternoon||Transfer to airport for return flight to Ireland|
Price Shown includes
On-tour support includes...
- Services of a See Off Representative at your departure airport
Noordwijk Space Expo
Visit this exhibition about the past, present and future of space exploration. Learn about the European Space Programme, experience the simulated launch of a rocket and see how astronauts live and work in space. Guided tours and 'Space Classes' are also available.
Day Trip to Amsterdam
Amsterdam offers a wealth of visits which can be worked into your ideal itinerary.
- See Anne Frank’s House, her secret hiding place and find out what life was like in hiding during the war
- Take a canal cruise, like the majority of NST groups visiting the city
- See Van Gogh’s famous ‘Sunflowers’ painting, or visit another of Amsterdam’s fascinating museums
- Tour the Ajax Stadium
Clara Maria Cheese & Clog Farm
A 150 year-old cheese farm where the world famous Gouda cheese is still manufactured in the traditional way. Also on-site is the clog manufacturer, cutting the traditional wooden shoes from blocks of wood.
NEMO Science Centre
Enjoy five floors of exciting things to do and discover. Filled with exhibitions, theatre performances, films, workshops and demonstrations, pupils will smell, hear, feel and see how the world works.
Efteling Theme Park
Known as the World of Wonders where fairytales come true, this is the most popular theme park in the Netherlands. This theme park is home to ‘Aquanura’, the largest water show in Europe.
We offer flights from a variety of departure airports and we’ll work with you to plan your route at the best value possible.
Giving you full support throughout
Before your tour
- Your own dedicated NST contact
- Bespoke tour itineraries
- Unrivalled local knowledge & expertise
- Curriculum linked visit programmes
- Great value for money - no hidden costs
- Free group leader inspection visits
- Risk assessment guidance
- Safety assured, transport, accommodation and visits
Whilst you're away
- Free educational resources
- Group-friendly accommodation
- Exceptional standards of coaching
- On-tour support from our reps on the ground
- Support & assistance from our specialists guides throughout your tour
- 24/7 support just a call away
- Extensive group travel insurance
On your return
- Priority rebooking services
- Rewarding your loyalty with our reward scheme
- You say, we listen - we're committed to continuously improving our tours
- School travel company of choice since 1996